Stable A frame structure, easy set up, lightweight, waterproof, large space, thickened bottom materials, quality stitching and extra waterproof seams
This A-frame tent is really stable and easy set up structure, is great for situations where a ultralight tent is needed, like camping, hiking, trekking, hunting, backpacking, climbing, travalling, military or tourist. Take this bivy tent with you for a comfortable night!
● Aluminum pole with triple design to increase the strength structure of the tent.
● Aluminum tent stakes paired with strong tent feet to prevent tearing in high winds.
● Full Mesh in the front of the tent with a side and a back ventilation windows allow
for greater airflow throughout the entire tent.
● Excellent sewing with taped sealed seams ensure waterproofing.
● 210D Thickened bottom make the tent is duralbe even in harsh environment.
● Even with all the included features, the tent still easily fits in a standard backpack.
Body Material: 210T Polyester PU2000 mm
Floor Material: 210D Oxford PU2000 mm
Tent Poles Material: Aluminum Alloy
Tent Stakes Material: Aluminum Alloy
Tent Ropes Materials: Nylon with reflective
Unfolding size: please see picture
Packed size: 17 x 4 x 4 inches
Weight (all accessories included): about 2.8 lbs
1 X Tent Body
8 X Aluminum Tent Pegs
3 X Aluminum Poles(2 long, 1 short)
3 X Ropes(tied on body)
1 X Carry Bag
- Ultralight and portable: All packed away the tent weighs only 2.8lbs and measures 17 x 4 x 4 inches make it perfect for throwing in a backpack.
- Quick and easy set up: A frame system with lightweight but strong Aluminum poles allows the tent to be setup and taken down in mere minutes.
- Waterproof and Ventilation: Waterproof Tent materials with taped sealed seams. Fully mesh front door with 1 side and 1 rear window offer greater air flow.
- Comfortable and Duralbe: Large inner space for 1 man to sleep, meanwhile an extra space in front can keep you backpack, shoes and other equipment. Thickened bottom matterials make tent durable.
- Multi-purpose: Fit for camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing, climbing, hunting, military in Spring Summer and Autumn.