The Mountain Ultra 1 Tent is an easy, one person set up. There’s only one shock-bungee-cord pole that nearly sets itself up. It’s a lightweight, waterproof tent, with an unbeatable built-in ventilation system. Reinforced, heat taped seams and anchor points provide added life to this already rugged tent. The extra-high Oxford bathtub floor has heat-sealed seams that keep ground water out. It also has built-in gear pockets for added storage and comes with a carry bag with an offset shoulder strap that self-adjusts to keep it upright while you take it from the car to the campsite and back. The 150D Oxford footprint is also included.
- EXCEPTIONAL TENT, AFFORDABLE PRICE: Easy one person set up; Built to last; Pitched size 82×39.5×32 inches (208x100x81 cm); Trail weight 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg); Pack weight 5 pounds (2.2 kg)
- ROOM WITH A VIEW: Full screen tent made with soft, durable micro mesh fabric–offers a beautiful view of your surroundings; Use the included rainfly in rain, snow, or high winds; Great ventilation with or without rainfly
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Only 1 pole–tent practically sets itself up; Rainfly has built in cut away vents so you don’t get condensation build up like other tents; Lightweight, packs down tight, portable
- HIGH-QUALITY TENT: Durable Oxford footprint protects your tent floor; Extra-high waterproof bath tub floor is made of strong 150D Oxford canvas; Reinforced/heat taped seams and anchor points; Lightweight aluminum poles outlast carbon-fiber varieties
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports