Based in beautiful Encinitas, California, we at Neso Tents are committed to designing innovative, portable, and lightweight beach products for your next sunny adventure.
A LOVE OF THE OUTDOORS
The Neso Tents team is united in their love of the outdoors. They are friends, surfers, travelers, and hikers. Life happens outside. With a shared commitment to taking care of their bodies and our planet, and most importantly they understand that time with their families is precious.
1. Lay tent flat.
2. Fill bags until overflowing with sand or rocks. Cinch bags to end of cords; No need to tie closed.
3. Pull bags apart as far as possible to make large “X”. Fully stretch the fabric until taut.
4. Extend both poles.
5. Prop tent up with poles 1 ft from corners.
6. Enjoy your Neso!
READY FOR ANY ADVENTURE
Easy to pack up and throw in your luggage, Neso Tents offers coverage and protection when you’re exploring outdoors or on the go. Whether you’re exploring the trails of the Rocky Mountains or having a relaxing day at the beach, Neso Tents offers SPF 50+ coverage, are water-resistant, and are lightweight.
- 7 x 7 NESO TENT (WHITE). Made for the outdoors, your Neso Tent weighs in at 4 lbs/ 19.5 inches. It can easily fit over your shoulder or in your carry-on. Use sand or rocks to stabilize, so you’ll always have shade for your next adventure.
- MADE FOR LONGEVITY. Designed with the highest quality Nylon/Lycra blend, rust-proof aluminum poles, and patented Reinforced Corners, this crisp white beach tent is water resistant and will protect you from 98% of UV rays.
- FOR ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES. Sold in 57 countries and counting, Neso Tents are the sunshades of choice for beachgoers, surfers, soccer moms, and camping enthusiasts. Our goal is to help people enjoy themselves, because ultimately that’s what life’s about!
- ANCHORED BY NATURE. This revolutionary beach tent is anchored using natural resources such as sand or rocks. It is a lightweight, portable, SPF 50+, water-resistant sunshade that provides a relaxing place to watch the waves, a soccer game, or have a picnic.
- INSPIRED TO STAY SAFE. As an avid outdoorsman, the Neso Tents founder was exposed to too much sun and diagnosed with early stage skin cancer. He was determined to maintain an outdoor lifestyle while staying protected from the sun.