- Easy Set-up with clips ;All Mesh tent body provides unblocked views and stargazing,wonderful ventilation for summer camping,while keeping biting insect outside.
- FREESTANDING design allows you to move the whole tent around to find the right spot;Equal length CORDED POLES,ANTI-SNAG stretchy pole sleeves,grommets and REFLECTIVE fly webbing buckle attachment makes assembly and setup simple and quick;REASONABLE PEAK HEIGHT allows you to sit straight inside;Detailed setup instructions included in stuff sack
- 2 SIDE DOORS with durable and smooth SBS? zipper for easy entry for both backpackers;Adequate amount of NO-SEE-UM Mesh panels ensure good ventilation and dry weather view;2 GENEROUS VESTIBULES for gear storage can be partially open to maximize airflow; 2 large triangle MESH POUCHES inside the tent to keep your essentials at hand,4 REINFORCED PANELS at tent corners to sustain constant tension;2 ADJUSTABLE CEILING VENTS help to reduce condensation by letting out moist air
- DIMENSIONS: Floor 4.6 *6.9 ft; Peak Height: 3.6 ft;Vestibules:6.8 sq.ft+6.8 sq.ft ;PACKED WEIGHT:5.7 LBs;Accessories:10 pcs aluminum stakes,4 guy-lines;FOOTPRINT(sold separately) is a must-have to increase the tent life
- Best Use: Expedition,car camping,backcountry adventures.Please scroll down to get the designer’s Note for this version of Luxe Tempo tent
“Great Deal, Lightweight, Quality Materials, Sturdy, Easy To Put Up! ”
I am a 50ish grandma kind and have done my fair share of biking and biking over recent years. I dont camp just as much as I used to because reasons. Plus I am overweight, have creaky knees, and getting down and up in a tent is becoming tougher. However, there is nothing like being out in nature, far away from lights and civilization, so here I’m getting another tent. This infant was a breeze to put together. I follow the directions (I am a rebel), but with just two collapsible poles how hard can it be. It took me only 5 minutes to have the entire thing ready to go. The tiny net sleeves gave me pause because the ends of the rods kept getting snagged and seemed flimsy and I am uncertain how they will stand the test of time and multiple pull-throughs. This is why it got 4 stars instead of 5. If those things rip as you are out enjoying nature then you are S-O-L since there aren’t any clips to hold the sticks in place. In addition, it says two people. If you are extremely skinny men and women who badly enjoy time spent pressed up together (hehehe) then this tent will do the job superbly for the both of you. However, for regular people, this is a 1 individual tent, with just a little room for your bag and maybe a dog. I adored the doorways on each side and the display in the top so that I could take a look at the stars without getting eaten alive with blood sucking critters. The fly was easy to put on and’d snap clips in the corners. You’ve got to use stakes to maintain the fly away from the tent so when the ground is tough, that can be a problem. On the other hand, the stakes are extremely sturdy and there are ropes so you might tie them into objects if you want to. The material of the tent looks very sturdy, and from experience, should endure the test of time. The tent was also easy to fold and put back into the bag and took me less than 5 minutes. I plan to use it on many of occasions this summer, also will return and update how the net holds up and how it holds up in moist weather, although I’ve confidence from looking at the policy and material of the fly along with the other reviews that state it will remain dry. This is an excellent bargain, lightweight enough for backpacking, but sturdy and built with quality materials. I am quite delighted with my buy.
Luxe Tempo Enhanced Version 2 Person Tents for Camping Backpacking with Rainfly 3-4 season 2 Doors 2 Vestibules Blue Review | B071J5B6XH Review
“Enjoy The Open Doors About Bothe Sides”
Just enjoy this tent. As a single mom with plabs for a great deal of camping this summer, tents could be intimidating. So when we recieved my son and the tent insisted that we try it out. So I chose to put this up . The tent was really easy to set up. The poles slide rigbt throughout their sleeves. I had been evn able to find the sticks in their holders with no assistance. We un zipped both sides and loved how receptive it is with all the doors on each side. This is great so you aren’t crawling across the other individual. Again the rain covwr was simple to attach. It buckled in. I’m rather impressed by the way light weight and durable rhe tent is. I’ll update after our weekend sleepover outside.