Capacity: 2 Persons.
Seasons: 3 seasons.
Number of doors: 2 doors.
Number of vestibules: 2.
Number of poles: 2 * Diameter 8.55mm 7075 Aluminum Poles.
Base Size: 88.6 in * 55.12 in .
Tent Area:33.9 ft².
Peak Hight: 43.3in.
Vestibule Area: 14.8 ft².
Packed Size: 17.3″ x 5″.
Total Weight: 5.5 lbs.
Fly Tent Material: 210T Polyester Fly with PU 3000mm coating.
Inner Tent Material: 40D No-See-Um Mesh.
Inner Floor Material: 210T Oxford floor with 3000mm.
Interior Loops and Pockets:Loops on interior tent walls can be used to attach a mesh shelf keep small items off of the tent floor. Similarly, interior pockets help keep your tent organized.
How do you pick the best backpacking tent for hiking and camping adventures?
Camping out in the woods, on the beach, or at the foot of some mighty mountain is a truly amazing way to reconnect with nature.
Dome style tentDome tents are identified by their curved pole structure which features two or three poles that arch over the top in a semi-circle.
Since you can never really predict the weather, it is imperative you are prepared for unexpected rain.
Waterproof cover that is designed to protect the roof of your tent in case of rain.
Having a good sized vestibule in your tent is a great advantage.
It allows you to store muddy boots and rucksacks while keeping them dry at the same time.
During a storm when it is not possible to cook outside you can use the vestibule for cooking, just make sure you vent properly and try not to set the tent on fire.
7075 Aluminum Poles *2.
Tent Peg * 9.
Pole Bag *1.
Peg Bag *1.
Guy Lines *2.
Carry Bag *1.
- COMFORTABLE CAMPING BEGINS WITH A TENT: Camping tent features with a large vestibule area:14.8 ft², Base Size: 88.6 in * 55.12 in , Peak Hight: 43.3in. Our backpacking tents are sufficient for the moderate temperatures of the spring, summer and fall.
- GET ENERGY BEING AROUND NATURE: inner tent with 40D mesh panel reduce weight and provide superior ventilation on double-wall tents. With the rainfly removed, the mesh tent can turn your shelter into a million star hotel.
- TENT FEATURES & MATERIAL: 210T Polyester Fly with PU 3000mm coating and 210T Oxford floor PU 3000mm keep you dry. Dome-style easy assembly free-standing two-pole design with shock corded Φ8.55mm 7075 Aluminum Poles. Double doors construction will allow u for greater ventilation and a cooler night’s sleep.
- CAMPING WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS IS A SUMMER PASTIME FOR MANY OF US: it should go without saying that gathering around a fire each night is what truly camp meaning, regardless of who you’re with, regardless of where you are.
- A TENT IS QUITE LITERALYY YOUR “HOME AYWAY From HOME”: feel at home. Fresh air, the great outdoors – you don’t want to mess it up by choosing a tent that restricts all the adventures that can be had while camping or backpacking.