Lightning fast setups after long, slow hikes. Near instantaneous setup pays big dividends when it’s getting dark on the trail. Sleeping and lounging are more comfortable with big dual vestibules, dual windows and maxed out interior space. The secret to speed and space, is the freestanding frame that’s shock-corded to our speed hub. The hub allows for a modified dome shape with steeper walls and more efficient use of the footprint. The Apex tent series is the ideal entry to a full featured backpacking tent.
- 1-POLE RECTANGULAR DOME DESIGN – Ridge poles maximize interior space/headroom; fiberglass frame sections attached to nylon central speed hub for easy set up take down
- LARGE EASY ACCESS DOORS – Large doors provides easy access to interior; waterproof bathtub tent floor and seam taped construction keeps family dry during 3-season car camping trips
- MESH ROOF & 4 SIDE PANEL WINDOWS – Enhance air circulation and provide a better quality sleep; high-peak rain fly provides protection, ventilation and uninterrupted view around entire camp site
- GEAR STORAGE – Vestibules and interior gear loft provide ample gear storage and protection from the elements, polyester nylon footprint included
- CAMP COMFORT SLEEP SYSTEM COMPATIBLE – Fall asleep and stay asleep with Eureka! Camp Comfort Sleep System; designed to keep sleeping family and children in place throughout the night