Setup and Review: Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent
Coleman® Sundome 4 Person Tent – EN
A look at the Coleman 9X7 4 person Sundome Tent
Coleman Sundome 4 Person Tent Setup & Review
Sundome 4 Person Tent Review
Coleman 4-Person Sundome Tent Review (7×9 Feet)
Coleman 4 Person Tent Review
Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent Review
Coleman 4 Person tent review
Review: Best 4 Person Tent 2018
The Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent is designed for quick and easy setup, so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors. Great for camping in warm weather, this backpacking tent is designed with large windows and a ground vent to help push warm air up and out to keep you comfortable. The WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams helps ensure you stay dry if the weather turns, while the sturdy frame with Insta-Clip pole attachments stands up to 35+ mph winds. A rainfly with an integrated door awning is included to help keep rain from getting into the tent, and the durable Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric is designed to withstand the elements for reliable use season after season. This dome tent offers enough room for one queen size air mattress and comes with built-in storage pockets to help keep your gear organized. An E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside the tent. The Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent sets up in only 10 minutes thanks to snag-free continuous pole sleeves and packs away compactly in the included carry bag. "
- Product Dimensions: 108 x 84 x 59 inches ; 3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory:: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004J2GUOU
- Item model number: 2000007827